Welcome to Shiba-Nunu

There is no real English word such as "Nunu", though privately, Nunu is a silly term of endearment my husband coined for our shiba inu, Mya, and all her shiba antics.

She is, then, our very own Shiba Nunu!

Friday, December 10, 2010

Tall Extra Hot Non-fat No Whip Classic Hot Chocolate

That is what I have been ordering since 1999 when I moved to an office building with a Starbucks at the ground floor.  It has been more than 10 years!  Now that we have an in-house  "canine paper shredder", otherwise known as Mya or shibanunu, ordering from Starbucks has given us another reason to look forward to going home.  The recycled hot sleeve gets re-recycled into a rip-toy (not a chew toy).  This would probably rank as #3 in the list of cheapest dog toys I have found for Mya, #1 being the empty cardboard toilet paper rolls, #2 being fresh or dried coconuts we bring home from my in-laws' garden. 

No hot chocolate for you, Mya!  But when my fun ends, your fun begins!


"A new job for me!"

"Don't talk to me.  I'm busy."


"I'm done and proud of myself! Do I hear applause?"


No comments:

Post a Comment