1. Waterbowls don't get washed by regular detergent. Gotta be Messy Bessy.
2. Water at home isn't from the tap. Gotta be filtered, purified, or distilled.
3. Washcloths and doggy beds don't get washed by regular detergent. It gets washed by Charlie's no-residue soap.
4. Floors don't get mopped with commercial floor cleaners. It's only mopped with water and vinegar solution, which also replaces Lysol for disinfecting purposes.
5. Food has been shifted from kibbles (which purist rawfeeders call krapple), to home-cooked, to Prey Model Raw or S.A.R.F. (Species Appropriate Raw Food) to Compromised S.A.R.F. modified for kidney health and a lazy eater.
Othe Items In To-Do List:
1. Withdraw spot-on anti-tick and flea prevention and replace with Diatomaceous Earth (kills insects and worms) and other natural insect repellants.
---Note: Is it better to give Revolution which is an all in one spot on for ticks, fleas and heartworm or use Diatomaceous Earth for the parasites, but give Heartguard as a separate Heartworm prevention?
---Or how about the natural remedies from Wolf Creek Ranch?http://wolfcreekranch1.tripod.com/defaq.html
There's much reading and researching to do, specially when it's nearing the time for booster shots. There's also a great amount of talk regarding titer testing and how they should be acceptable as a replacement for booster shots. But last I heard is that even titer testing isn't quite accurate in pin-pointing immunity.
On a lighter note, this is one cool site with ballistic canine equipment. Check out the storm lights. Way cool! http://www.k9storm.com/cataloguenew01.html. And this is just cute and funny stuff but I'm sure their products are functional too! http://www.doggles.com/