Welcome to Shiba-Nunu

There is no real English word such as "Nunu", though privately, Nunu is a silly term of endearment my husband coined for our shiba inu, Mya, and all her shiba antics.

She is, then, our very own Shiba Nunu!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Afternoon Rain

Mya and I tried to beat the afternoon rain.  Tried.  Fortunately, our friendly neighbors from Pup Culture were kind enough to lend us umbrellas and even kind enough to carry Mya home for me. 

I knew she badly needed to walk because it has been raining every day and we haven't been able to go out in two days.  And she needs to burn calories now that she has weighed in at 12kg- her all-time high! Cheers to the Raw Diet!


Fresh Inside Mya's Doggie Bag
Liver Parsley Home-Made Treats
(High Calcium, High Fiber, No Wheat)

Baked these for Mya a week ago when I decided to get rid of all her store-bought treats.  This way, I know exactly what she's ingesting.  Sort of.  Not including the bugs she catches near the window every morning.


Mya at Dawn-Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment