Welcome to Shiba-Nunu

There is no real English word such as "Nunu", though privately, Nunu is a silly term of endearment my husband coined for our shiba inu, Mya, and all her shiba antics.

She is, then, our very own Shiba Nunu!

Friday, September 24, 2010

Early Walk and the Shiba Nunu

I love how early morning walks give her an all-day-long bounce. She trots around the house instead of walking like a zombie.  But this morning, I had to interrupt her morning trot with a dose of Iterax to stop her from itching.  Now she has claimed the sofa for some zombie Zzz's.

Talking about zzz's and interruptions, it's the second day she has interrupted my sleep to try and make me remove her "Lifesavers" collar.  This ProCollar is a genius invention, and much better than the plastic Elizabethan collars that are more aptly called the Cone of Shame. Got the ProCollar from Petco last time I was in New York, April of this year. I have never seen any of this kind here in Manila.  Wish someone would import it, or even better, manufacture it locally. My only comment is that it could use a bit of weight reduction. I guess making it durable enough for its purpose imposes a little bit on the weight.



Nonetheless, she hates both- cone or doughnut.  I do too!  When she's wearing either, she can't fit through her doggie-door which means I have to open and close the door for her.  Wake up, lazy-bones!



No comments:

Post a Comment