Welcome to Shiba-Nunu

There is no real English word such as "Nunu", though privately, Nunu is a silly term of endearment my husband coined for our shiba inu, Mya, and all her shiba antics.

She is, then, our very own Shiba Nunu!

Monday, October 25, 2010

Wankodo- I love!

I can not help but gush over the shiba inu novelty items store, Wankodo, that I wrote about in my last post! I returned to the store today, as the owner of the store who is also the creative mind behind it, emailed me this morning. I was shocked that he was willing to let go of one of his sample stuffed toys for me. How kind of him, as he only had one sample for each- a black and white shiba, a cream shiba, and a red shiba. I think it takes a crazy shiba lover to understand another crazy shiba lover's passion for her fur-kid's breed. Having four black and tan shibas and having built his business around them, he is at a very good place for understanding my craziness.

As I stepped into the store, I immediately spotted him behind his artist's table where he draws portraits of shibas. He must have recognized me as the non-Nihongo speaking customer from the day before, who kept on nagging him about the stuffed shiba, even through e-mail. Doumo arigatto gozaimasu, Yasuda-San! I will be posting up pictures as soon as I get back home to Manila.

No comments:

Post a Comment