Welcome to Shiba-Nunu

There is no real English word such as "Nunu", though privately, Nunu is a silly term of endearment my husband coined for our shiba inu, Mya, and all her shiba antics.

She is, then, our very own Shiba Nunu!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Summer Is Here

On days like this, I am very unsure about the weather- so nice and cool in the mornings and yet it becomes so hot and humid in the afternoons.  Summer is here again.  Not yet at its height, but definitely peeking around the corner.

The shibabunu has been enjoying her spot on this sofa in the room she has branded "hers", but the summer heat will soon take back this room as it progressively becomes unbearably hot, baking against the afternoon sun.  But one thing hsa to be said... This makes a pretty cool photo opportunity.

IMG_0326
"I'm in my room, and I'm on my throne"


No comments:

Post a Comment