Welcome to Shiba-Nunu

There is no real English word such as "Nunu", though privately, Nunu is a silly term of endearment my husband coined for our shiba inu, Mya, and all her shiba antics.

She is, then, our very own Shiba Nunu!

Monday, February 28, 2011

They're So Bad and Yet So Good!

When your dog develops allergies, you need to know what the allergen is, in order to avoid exposure (if at all possible) and thereby avoid the symptoms.  Unfortunately, it's not an easy task.  Figuring out whether an allergy is food-related or environment-related can be like... chasing after one's tail.

These are the chews that Mya misses the most since we have become uber strict with what she ingests. 


Mya:  "I will sit/ stay forever for another chunk of this treat!"


Mya:  "I don't mind being left all alone, as long as I have my Beef Hides".
Oh Greenies, my Greenies
I miss you so...
I can tell that you're in my cabinet
Because your scent makes me look whenever you're near
You lie in the dark with my Raw Hide pack
I can't take my mind off you though it's been so long
When will they ever open my cabinet?
So I can sniff you, and devour you,
My most awesome favoritest treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment